Mr C. Speaking: I have a feeling that my "Muscle" will have to at least cripple nearly 100 percent of you Secret Life Of Johnston fans.
Yes, I know that I am only 8 years old but I have taken over the blog and the USA's criminal underworld I will allow you to know my present top mobsters. "Muscle": Kimball & Weston.
Wild Woman: Grace.
Dopes: Mom & Dad (Becky & Allen. They are not really mobsters.)
If you use this info against me than I will have my "Muscle" kill you.
And I will have to get new top mobsters. (Maybe not new Dopes though.)
8 comments:
Greetings Mr. C,
I hope you find you well in your criminal world. I rule the East Coast Mobsters and would be interested in making a secret transaction with you when I come out in a week. You may refer to me as Ms. X. I too have muscle (Liam and Ian) and I feel certain we, together, could rule the world!
The notorious Ms. X
"I pity the po' fool who messes with Mr. C."
Mr. C: I am impressed by the organization you've mananged to get together. Looks like they are they best of the best. Also, please don't beat me up when I come to visit, I promise I am a fan of organized crime and don't want to get in your way. You just do your thing, Boss!!
Mr. C., you better be careful throwing out the "dope" comments, as those dopes control the finances of your criminal underworld.
This is a fine improvement over that ridiculous Secret Life... blog. I look forward to your future posts, though I realize you can't share too much information about the syndicate without alerting the Feds.
Dear ms. x., HOW DARE YOU SET UP YOUR OWN UNDERWORLD!!!!!!!
Oh, and the Dopes are getting sacked. - Mr. C.
Mr. C, It looks like you are well organized and your organization is to feared and respected.
I'm not your mucsle. As for Weston, though, I can't tell you. I'm working for a Ministry whitch I won't tell you the name of. If I were you, I'd stop the criminal activity. Same goes for you, Ms. X.
Beware,
KJ
Post a Comment