While hesitant to put anything personal on the Internet, I decided to join the blog craze, figuring that my blog will be lost in the millions of others out there. I'm planning on the kids to keep this blog going, as they are the most anxious to be online.
5 comments:
Allow me to be the first to welcome you to the Blogosphere...
Welcome to the elite...or very popular world of blogging. Even though you live down the street, I'll be reading your blog because I'm lucky if I see you even once a month. Horray for the internet that allows us to keep in touch.
You should be so lucky to have your blog lost in among the millions of other blogs in the universe. Because now you have Quinn Lavender stalking your blog and reporting on all your doings to...I don't know...Marilyn Bell(?) and you know there'll be no privacy after that...
mwah mwah mwah mwah MWAH!
Quinn
It got you too? sigh, am I the only one left who hasn't succumbed to the maddness?
Why is it that we resist blogging so heartily? We don't want to be trendy. But, some trends are trends because they are good things. We hope it's a good thing for you. And that you don't get too many crazy stalkers.
Post a Comment