Another cold, miserable day outside, so the boys and I pulled up home videos of last month's trip to sunny St. George.
While watching, I noticed several things:
- My sense of style has hit an all time low--notice the capris with dark socks and boots (have I no shame?)
- Grace's bonnet does protect her from the sun, but it also makes our family look like it escaped from the XYZ Ranch
- For every half an hour of hiking in 70 degree weather, each boy requires approximately 1.2 million gallons of water
- For every half an hour of hiking, each boy requires at least three bathroom breaks (see previous list item)
- Allen's picture is never actually on our blog; even this video only lets you hear his voice--does he really exist? Is he like the mysterious Charlie from Charlie's Angels? Why was Charlie so creepy on that show? Is there a reason he called his employees angels? Should he be sued for sexual harassment?

5 comments:
Next time make everyone go hiking in coveralls with corncob pipes. Keep the hats.
I recognize that hike! Snow Canyon! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I'm pretty impressed at how steady the footage is. When I film, it takes all my concentration to walk and hold the camera steady--- talking would not be an option. Keep the pics and videos coming!
Matt-
Only Cooper comes up with statements like "It puts bread on the table," and is able to say it with a world weary tone. That kid has one major acting career in his future, or possibly a fantastic one as an orator.
I also try hard to never be in any pictures. It's my new goal for the year. That way my great great grandchild forever down the line won't have to go, "Now who is this again?"
Okay Angels, I have a new assignment for you...
Post a Comment