
Well, another installment came out in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series, and within hours of owning it, Kimball and Cooper had finished the book, and Weston had browsed it thoroughly.
Now in a high-brow moment on our blog, we are presenting their book reviews.
Kimball: This story is about how Greg spent his summer. The highlight of this book was when Greg was mowing the lawn and there was poop on the lawn, so he left ten foot circles around the poop.
Cooper: Dog Poop!
Kimball: I'm pretty sure everyone will figure out it's dog poop. It's not like people usually poop on the lawn.
Weston: I didn't read it yet, but I like when they see a monster movie and Greg thinks his hand is a monster hand.
Kimball: That never happened!
Cooper: I would recommend this book to anyone who isn't offended by potty humor.
Kimball: There isn't even potty humor in it.
Cooper: Oh yeah, what about the poop circles?
Weston: I like it that they get a dog.
Kimball: That reminds me about how when they get a dog, it always sleeps right in the middle of Greg's bed. So Greg has to sleep on the edge.
Cooper: I think the dog was overly, hyper, obnoxious, and in a way funny.
Weston: I like when . . . never mind. I didn't actually read it yet.
Kimball: This book, I mean diary, is very funny, and I would give it four and a half stars plus tax.
Cooper: You should read the other books in the series, including Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Rodrick Rules, and The Last Straw. Also I think the series is awesome.
Weston: Aaaaahhhh, I like the cover, never mind.
Well there you have it. Our first book review.
Now in a high-brow moment on our blog, we are presenting their book reviews.
Kimball: This story is about how Greg spent his summer. The highlight of this book was when Greg was mowing the lawn and there was poop on the lawn, so he left ten foot circles around the poop.
Cooper: Dog Poop!
Kimball: I'm pretty sure everyone will figure out it's dog poop. It's not like people usually poop on the lawn.
Weston: I didn't read it yet, but I like when they see a monster movie and Greg thinks his hand is a monster hand.
Kimball: That never happened!
Cooper: I would recommend this book to anyone who isn't offended by potty humor.
Kimball: There isn't even potty humor in it.
Cooper: Oh yeah, what about the poop circles?
Weston: I like it that they get a dog.
Kimball: That reminds me about how when they get a dog, it always sleeps right in the middle of Greg's bed. So Greg has to sleep on the edge.
Cooper: I think the dog was overly, hyper, obnoxious, and in a way funny.
Weston: I like when . . . never mind. I didn't actually read it yet.
Kimball: This book, I mean diary, is very funny, and I would give it four and a half stars plus tax.
Cooper: You should read the other books in the series, including Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Rodrick Rules, and The Last Straw. Also I think the series is awesome.
Weston: Aaaaahhhh, I like the cover, never mind.
Well there you have it. Our first book review.
6 comments:
The first review of what I hope are many. Nice job Kimball, Cooper, and Weston. Your review was very funny.
I have to say this is probably one of the best posts I've ever read. I must say I'm impressed by the collaborative efforts move over Siskel and Ebert here come the Johnston three.
Have you ever gotten your boys the do it yourself wimpy kid book? I got it for Levi figuring it would be the closest thing to journaling I would ever get him to do!
Janelle, We haven't tried that yet, but my boys really want to. When we bought this book, the store clerk told us it was a lot of fun!
I enjoy the roundtable format as well. Keep it up.
Quinn
Logan called nana up to beg for it, she said she would buy it, so we haven't read it yet. Logan read the first one in one day, he said he understood the first one and the second one but had to be older to know what the third one was talking about. I haven't read them yet, should I ?
Post a Comment