Weston: "Mom, if a bad guy shoots you with a flame thrower, you should stop, drop, and roll."
Me: "That sounds like a good idea. I'll remember that if I'm ever under attack by a flame thrower."
Weston: "But if he shoots a gun, you should jump behind a rock and, zing, it will bounce off."
Me: "You certainly are well prepared for battle scenarios."
Weston: "Yes, I am because I watch too much TV, which it turns out isn't a bad thing."
7 comments:
I love it! My kids are just as logical when it comes to TV.
Amen, Weston you said it all.
Too funny! I love the things your kids say
There are so many scenarios he hasn't even covered yet. There is a wealth of information here, just waiting to be discovered -- like what to do if you're attacked with a bow staff, or any of the other Ninja Turtle weapons, for that matter.
Quinn
Who uses a flame thrower anymore?
Hello! I think that Pyro, a notable villain from x-men, can be counted as a flame throwing villain. You can't discount that.
I'm going to take this as a sign that cutting back on TV should *not* be one of my resolutions this year.
Post a Comment