Cooper wrote a little story for St. Patty's Day, enjoy:
I don't know why, but a leprechaun pinched me! And I was wearing green! "Why did you pinch me?" I asked. He replied simply: "I'm color blind laddie!"
"Then why do you pinch people if you don't know if they're wearing green?!" He shrugged. Then I got an idea! "Why don't we be friends" I suggested. "Outstanding idea, laddie!" he cried. So from that very day we were friends!
THE END.
6 comments:
Wow. I'm impressed that he even wanted to write a story. And for being a paragraph long, it was a very creative story. Good job Cooper!
I love it. It has drama, intrigue, color blindness, tragedy, and friendship. I say we get started on the movie right away.
I'm glad they ended being friends instead of Cooper kidnapping the leprachaun and holding him ransom for lots of money like in his favorite Artemis Fowl books.
"I'm color blind laddie!" = favorite line I've read today. I just cracked up imagining Cooper coming up with this :)
Cooper, I loved it!
Is there a forthcoming book contract?
Post a Comment