Friday, January 2, 2009

Go Utes

Four years ago, we drove to the Fiesta Bowl when the Utes busted into the BCS. This year, unfortunately, New Orleans was just too far away. However, Allen, the boys, and I cheered, jumped, moaned, and completely enjoyed the Ute's victory tonight. Grace just pulled a wheeled ark around, blocking the TV at crucial moments in the game. Go Utes!

2 comments:

Sarah F said...

Even we dullards out in Cincinnati were cheering for the Utes. Not just me, but a lot of the locals. And the best team won...handily.

Lisa Sanderson said...

I heard about the sugar bowl but assumed it had something to do with cookies...my bad. Good Job Utes, even though I didn't watch the game and only knew about it because all my patients and fellow staff members were keeping an eye on it and updating everyone else whether they wanted to know or not:)