Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm Gonna Start a Fight

Grace loves all styles of music. She sings along to Mozart or Led Zeppelin (shudder) with equal vigor. However, she has recently taken to singing her own version of the song "So What?" by P!nk.

Grace's version goes something like this: "Na, na, na, na, na, na, na. I'm gonna fight." Then she attacks someone, usually with weapons. Today, dressed in a ballet skirt, a princess tiara, and Weston's flip flops, she attacked all three brothers with a purple princess sceptor.




I know--she looks innocent and sweet--then she bites you.

6 comments:

Janell said...

The meanest ones usually are the cutest ones. Isabelle rules our house with an iron fist. I finally told Katie she could fight back when Isabelle attacks and there would be no repercussions. There have been some pretty funny hair-pulling, scratching, hiting, bite fests going on at our house lately.

susan said...

I would so love to own Grace's outfit. And also to start lots of fights.

It sounds like she's well on her way to being a superhero - crazy costume, theme song, mad fighting skillz....

Lisa Sanderson said...

I just today heard Grace's rendition of her fight song. However, as she was at my pool she didn't start any fights. I can't remember if it was Cooper or Kimball that aptly pointed out that "fight" should be changed to "bite" in Grace's case. I believe all three boys bear battle scars.
-Lisa

luster said...

just wait until her actions turn into mean words, I hate you, your mean, your dumb, that's what my baby, brecken does. It is so sad to hear those words out of his mouth, he is my baby and I just know if he didn't have such mean older siblings he would never say such things,:).

CP said...

I'll teach her better songs. In foreign languages if you'd like!

Nicole said...

Holy cow - she is really good at the sneakiness!